Composite & PVCu Doors in Pembrokeshire West Wales by Creamside
If its PVCu or composite doors your looking for, Creamside offer an extensive range of doors to choose from for your Pembrokeshire home. Whether it is a set of French doors to look over the West Wales countryside or the contemporary Bi-Folding doors to bring you closer to the beauty of Pembrokeshire's outdoors, Creamside can help.
With style and security in mind Creamside offer a wide selection of composite and PVCu door finishes with a range of upgradable benefits such as triple glazing and enhanced security. Our team of highly qualified door installers in Pembrokeshire strive for excellence in delivering rated PVCu / composite door products with a service quality centred around customer satisfaction.
Choose from a comprehensive selection which includes:-
- Residential Doors - this traditional PVCu door comes in a variety of styles and is ideal for a front or back door and can be combined with our extensive PVCu Panel range.
- French Doors - are easily distinguished as a pair of doors that open fully to provide a very accessible aperture, whilst flooding your interior with natural light.
- In-line Sliding Patio Doors - features a fixed pane and a large sliding panel. It is versatile enough to be used in a porch and with slim sightlines is ideal as an entrance onto the garden.
- Bi-Fold Doors - are a contemporary way to transform your home and comprise of two or more leaves that fold back to the wall to completely open up the space in which they are installed.
- Composite Doors - are designed to provide the look of the traditional timber frame door. They are available in a variety of different colours that have been developed to withstand extreme UV testing to prevent fading in strong sunlight. The door itself consists of a hard wearing GRP fibreglass skin that is bonded to a water resistant outer edge. Every door is reinforced with laminated veneer lumber uprights and consists of a rigid, light weight, high density and extremely energy efficient polyurethane core. Veka composite doors have been designed to hold up in extreme weather conditions, and fully protect against forced entry attacks when combined with our high security lock cylinder, making this door the most secure door in our range.
All doors supplied and installed by Creamside will have a U-value of 1.6 or lower and will therefore comply with the current Building Regulations for thermal performance.
- As standard our doors are double glazed and may be upgraded to triple glazing to achieve the ultimate in thermal performance and increased security.
- On request doors can be ordered to meet the British Standards Institution PAS24:2012 kitemark for enhanced security and/or Secure by Design specifications.
- You can now go beyond our large range of grained and coloured foil options, by choosing from hundreds of different colours with our state of the art sprayed door finishes. For more details contact Creamside.
Visit our product information page for further information on our available doors.