PVCu Double Glazing Windows in Pembrokeshire by Creamside
When it comes to PVCu double glazed Windows fitted in Pembrokeshire Creamside offer a versatile range of double or triple glazing windows for your home improvements.
Our quality and experience as double glazing installers demands excellence in fitting energy rated, double or triple glazed windows across West Wales, Pembrokeshire and West Carmarthenshire.
If your looking to improve your home with PVCu windows, but your not sure which double glazing company in Pembrokeshire to choose from, feel at home with Creamside.
Creamside offers a versatile selection of windows tailored to suit the needs of your home, our range includes:
- Casement Windows - with extremely versatile style options and features this window type is favoured by the majority of homes within the UK.
- Vertical Sliders - the ideal PVCu replacement for wooden box sash windows with the added benefit of a tilt facility for ventilation.
- Tilt & Turns - with a continental look it features two open in settings which provide the benefits of ventilation and the ability to clean the exterior pane from indoors.
- Fully Reversible Windows - the opening sash can be turned inside out without intruding on interior ornaments or blinds and allows the external pane to be cleaned from inside.
All windows supplied and installed by Creamside are Energy Efficient Windows and will therefore achieve a Window Energy Rating (WER) band A, B or C to comply with the current Building Regulations for thermal performance.
To find out more about Window Energy Ratings download this consumer guide.
- As standard our windows are double glazed and may be upgraded to triple glazing to achieve the ultimate in thermal performance and increased security.
- On request windows can be ordered to meet the British Standards Institution PAS24:2012 kitemark for enhanced security and/or Secure by Design specifications.
- You can now go beyond our large range of grained and coloured foil options, by choosing from hundreds of different colours with our state of the art sprayed window finishes. For more details contact Creamside.
Visit our product information page for further information about our available windows.